Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.223 SAR / BGN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,144 (2,763 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)