Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.389 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,013 (EC$9,370) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (39 minutes ago)