Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.387 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,000 (EC$7,932) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)