Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.388 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,561 (EC$7,609) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 344 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)