Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05837 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,027 (₨86,119) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)