Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05537 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,732 (₨85,461) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)