Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05454 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,613 (₨84,573) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)