Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,474 (17,316 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)