Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,241 (15,719 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)