Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.803 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,376 (C$5,486) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)