Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.665 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 15% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,811 (£2,961) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)