Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.972 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,210 (£2,456) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (39 minutes ago)