Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.936 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,463 (£2,525) in Southampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (33 minutes ago)