Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.490 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 68% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,026 (3,372 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (35 minutes ago)