Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.642 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,218 (3,178 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)