Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01084 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,733 (1,267,307 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (19 minutes ago)