Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01053 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,787 (1,213,905 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)