Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.020 SAR / BGN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,081 (4,990 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)