Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,611 (13,226 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)