Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,264 (9,651TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)