Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,568 (9,496TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)