Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.820 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,178 (CHF 3,450) in Sion.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)