Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,911 prices entered by 1,083 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.712 SAR / SGD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 4% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,933 (SGD $6,244) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)