Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,384 prices entered by 1,004 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.632 SAR / SGD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,471 (SGD $6,257) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)