Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,974 (COL$8,478,414) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)