Cost of living in Siliguri, India vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05216 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,019 (₨172,924) in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)