Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05815 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,010 (₨172,130) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (43 minutes ago)