Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,625 (14,721,405 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)