Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,077 (8,574,737 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)