Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,745 (9,238,061 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)