Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,560 (8,139,910 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)