Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03583 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,270 (₨202,903) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)