Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11908 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,425 (121,140 ฿) in Si Racha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)