Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,779 (元16,043) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)