Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,161 (﷼ 61,826,050) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)