Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,519 (﷼ 62,484,342) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (29 minutes ago)