Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,790 (﷼ 53,655,398) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)