Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,963 (元14,612) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.30 (about 1 hour ago)