Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,787 (元12,071) in Shijiazhuang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)