Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,319 (15,278元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)