Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,944 (元16,824) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)