Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,144 (元12,060) in Shenyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)