Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,320 (Dirham 12,065) in Sharjah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (42 minutes ago)