Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,315 (元18,894) in Shanghai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)