Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,228 (RM7,712) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)