Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.644 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,574 (3,999 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)