Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.538 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,234 (3,404 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)