Cost of living comparison between Seville, Spain and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.118 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,951 (€2,416) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)