Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14171 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 72% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,872 (27,322₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)