Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37171 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 67% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,998 (13,447 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)