Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,580 (₩3,491,543) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)