Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 971 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,866 (₩3,749,450) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)