Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,425 (₩4,084,947) in Seoul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)