Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03379 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,469 (¥309,775) in Sendai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)