Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01201 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,855 (487,547 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)