Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,307 (Rp 22,760,568) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (33 minutes ago)