Cost of living comparison between Satkhira, Bangladesh and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04787 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,719 (Taka 286,554) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)