Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04557 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,481 (Taka 273,905) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)