Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.782 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,983 (C$3,588) in Sarnia.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)