Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.809 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,077 (C$3,588) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)