Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.815 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,790 (C$3,123) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (44 minutes ago)