Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.843 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,705 (C$3,765) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)