Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.971 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,810 (C$3,302) in Sarnia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)