Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 SAR / RUB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,036 (руб 83,511) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (23 minutes ago)