Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03600 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,058 (¥418,215) in Sapporo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)