Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 SAR / STD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,283 (79,952,304 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (29 minutes ago)