Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 9,501 prices entered by 1,340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.205 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,065 (R$ 10,840) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)