Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,651 (R$ 6,451) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)