Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,393 (R$ 7,296) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)