Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.091 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,794 (R$ 7,141) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)