Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.152 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,374 (R$ 6,399) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)