Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,995 (R$ 6,835) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)