Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,464 (R$ 7,237) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)