Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,162 (R$ 7,191) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)