Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,304 (R$ 8,996) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)