Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,704 (R$ 8,942) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)