Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,800 (R$ 8,210) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)