Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.099 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,061 (R$ 9,156) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)