Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 717 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08007 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,051 (RD$ 113,037) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)