Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07972 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,420 (RD$ 118,172) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)