Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,520 (R$ 8,043) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)