Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,739 (R$ 8,236) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)