Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.028 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,561 (R$ 8,331) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)