Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 232 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,911 (R$ 7,514) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (44 minutes ago)